Each client and project is different so we customize your service to fit your business and budget.
Here is a sample checklist for a commercial cleaning project.
Entry or Reception
Your reception area represents your customer's first impression. You want it to always be bright, clean and inviting. Top cleaning tasks for the reception area;
- Door glass crystal clear and wood dust free
- Carpet clean and vacuumed
- Reception counter dust and fingerprint free
- Artwork dusted and glass cleaned
- Phones and computers wiped down
- Tabletops dusted and polished
Every individual needs a clean work environment. A well organized and clean workplace helps to make everyone more productive.
- Carpets Cleaned and vacuumed
- Filing cabinets wiped down
- Phones and Computers wiped down
- Bookcases/book spines dusted
- Light fixtures dusted or wiped down
A clean and sanitized washroom is a must in any working environment. Make sure yours is in top shape with all of these things done!
- Sink, fixtures and toilets cleaned and sanitized
- Counter tops cleaned and sanitized
- Soap and towel dispensers wiped down
If your office has a kitchen or break room where employees eat, it is imperative that this space be clean and sanitary even if no food preparation is done there.
- Sink, fixtures and countertops wiped down and sanitized
- Stove top and refrigerator wiped down
- Wall outlets wiped and sanitized
- Tables, benches and chairs wiped down
- Trash can emptied and disinfected